Skip to main content

The Centre for International Experience is currently open. Please note that in-person meetings are by appointment only, via CLNx. All programs and appointments are continuing remotely.

Navi Mental Health Wayfinder

Working in Canada

If you are planning to work in Canada, some work may be completed under your study permit, but some may require you to have a work permit. If your spouse/partner wants to work, they may be eligible for a work permit that would allow them to do so. 

video player icon

Watch our guide on Working in Canada (Requires logging-in with UTORid)